College has a well stocked Modern library with latest text & reference books that provide an enriching learning experience. The library subscribes to may national, international journals and periodicals and daily news papers.
- Every student will be in possession of a proper identity card cum library card issued by the college.
- Identity and library cards are non-transferable.
- No book will be issued to students unless they produce their Identity-cum-Library Cards at the issue counter.
- Under-graduate students are entitled to draw two books while Post0graduate students are entitled to draw four books at a time from the library.
- Books are issued for 14 days with the exception of same books which cannot be retained for more than a week or in some cases three days. The fine shall be charged for each volume kept overtime.
- Books can be re-issued at the discretion of the Librarian keeping in view the demand of the students.
- Students should draw books from Text Books Section/Reference Section overnight. Special fine of Rs. 10.00 shall be charged from defaulters.
- Books lost or defaced in any way shall have to be replaced by the borrower, failing which current price of the book will be charged.
- Students should examine the books/magazines carefully before getting the same issued. If a book/magazine is damaged, the fact should be brought to the notice of the Librarian who will sign on it as an evidence of the defect.
- Students on leave must arrange for the return of books on time. The librarian can order any book to be returned at his discretion.
- Reference books, Syllabi, illustrated material and journals, etc. are to be consulted in library only. Any student found guilty of taking such material outside the library shall be held guilty of pilferage.
- Duplicate Identity Card shall be issued on payments of Rs. 100.00 but the owner of the card shall be responsible for the books issued on the original card. The report for the loss of Identity Card must be submitted in writing at the issue counter.
- Students are expected to see the Library Notice Board from time to time.
- Information regarding Admission Notices, Results, Vacancies etc. is displayed on the Career Information Notice Board.
- Complete Silence and order must be maintained in the library at all times.
All the Rules are in the shape of guidelines, it is not and exhaustive detail of all the regulations. These are subject to change as per latest order of Haryana Government/C.R.S.U.
- Prospectus is not a legal document. It contains only general information and guidance.
- Various rules regarding admission to college/hostel etc. are subject to change by the college authority. All such changes shall be applicable to all the students.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse/cancel any admission without assigning any reason in the interest of the institution.
“Place of Litigation with University”
All legal disputes relating to examination/admission of students will be subject of Jind Court or courts having jurisdiction in CRSU.
College has a spacious canteen facilities in the premises where various hygienic and nutritious eatables are provided to the students & staff at highly subsidized rates with best quality.
The institute is less than 09 Kms. Away from Goahan City. College has a fleet of buses. Special buses run exclusively for transportation of students from Rohtak, Sonipat, Jind and Panipat.
The college has very good and modern playground for students. Cricket, Volleyball, badminton, Kho-Kho Athletics etc. games are available for boys & girls students.
There is a medical room for providing first/emergency aids & attention during medical exigencies. Doctors are available at call.
One NSS Unit is approved for all round development of the students.
- Trips and Tours
Tours/Trips is a regular feature of the college.
- Women Cell
Special women cell has been established in the college specially for girl students of the college. It aims at empowering women in the real sense of the world.
- Youth Welfare activities
College organizes Talent search competitions to promote cultural activities. Talented students are selected for activities such as Music, Public speaking (Speech), Poetry recitation, Folk Songs, Dance & Quiz competitions etc.