Course Offered B.Ed.
B. Ed. program focuses on the development of confident and competent teaches well equipped to effectively apply their knowledge and skill to diverse range of learners and key curriculum areas within schools. Lifelong learning is encouraged and ability to be critical reflective practitioners who draw upon current research and their experience to enhance pedagogy.
No. of seats approved: 100
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF COURSE
Enable the student teacher
- To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the constitution of India.
- To act as agents of modernization and social change.
- To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human and rights of the child.
- To become competent committed professional willing to perform the identified task.
- To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
- To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment, population, gender equity, legal literacy etc.
- To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
- To use managerial and organizational skills.